All pieces are custom made with each online order and a portion of all proceeds are donated to Pigs & Pugs Project.
Launched in 2002 with yoga pants and tees (that’s where the name TranquiliT(ee) came from), designer and creative entrepreneur Kimberly Wilson dreamed of a chic and comfy clothing line that transitioned easily from ballet class to board meetings—and everything in between. Here’s a short video about TranquiliT’s origin.
A lover of style since her early days hiking the Oklahoma hills in a bonnet, bell bottoms, and graphic tee with a purse in tow, she became obsessed with mix and match knit clothing in the 1980s (remember Units and Multiples?!).
In 2004 she moved beyond the tees and yoga pants to add trendy tunics and dresses to wear alone or over yoga pants, along with luxurious wraps in flowy, flattering designs to fit many bodies.
TranquiliT is more than an eco-friendly clothing company. We are a small, socially conscious business that strives to make the world a better place by:
- Creating seasonless, versatile designs in eco-friendly, vegan fabrics such as organic bamboo and organic cotton.
- Ethically sewing locally.
- Donating a percentage of proceeds to Pigs & Pugs Project.
- Planting 1000 trees annually.
- Hosting in-person trunk shows and special online events.
- Including sensory surprises such as an organic lavender sachet and organic tea with each order.
- Embodying our manifesto: Live fully, laugh often, leave a legacy.
TranquiliT has been featured in The Washington Post, Washingtonian, Shape, and more and is a beloved staple in many closets.