Launched in 2002 with yoga pants and tees (that’s where the name TranquiliT(ee) came from), Kimberly Wilson dreamed of a chic and comfy clothing line that aligned with her lifestyle—jaunts to yoga, bookstores, cafés, and business meetings.
A lover of style since her early days hiking the hills of Oklahoma donning a bonnet with a purse in tow, she became obsessed with mix and match knit clothing in her teen years (remember Units?!). In 2004 she moved beyond the tees and yoga pants to add trendy tunics and dresses to wear alone or over yoga pants along with luxurious wraps in flowy, flattering designs to fit many bodies.
Kimberly is a creative entrepreneur, author, and therapist. She founded Tranquil Space—named among the top 25 yoga studios in the world by Travel + Leisure, penned a few books, and holds master’s in women’s studies and social work.
With a passion for do-gooding, Kimberly co-launched Tranquil Space Foundation and is a cheerleader for animal rights. When not dreaming up new designs, you’ll find her sipping tea, spending time with pigs, and leading retreats around the globe. Indulge in musings on finding tranquility in every day at Tranquility du Jour.
TranquiliT is more than an eco-friendly clothing company. We are a small, socially conscious business that strives to make the world a better place by:
- Making versatile designs of rayon from organic bamboo and organic cotton.
- Sewing locally.
- Donating a percentage of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation and Farm Sanctuary.
- Planting 150 trees monthly.
- Offering an eco-shipping option at checkout made of 100% recycled content that can be turned inside out upon receipt to use as a canvas tote.
- Gifting our shoppers with an organic lavender sachet, organic tea, and special surprise with every order.
- Embodying our manifesto: Live fully, laugh often, leave a legacy.