TranquiliT is an eco-friendly, locally-sewn clothing line that is custom made with each order and donates a portion of all proceeds to organizations that support animals and the environment.
Launched in 2002 with yoga pants and tees (that’s where the name TranquiliT(ee) came from), designer and creative entrepreneur Kimberly Wilson dreamed of a chic and comfy clothing line that transitioned with her lifestyle—yoga, museums, and meetings.
A lover of style since her early days hiking the hills of Oklahoma in a bonnet, bell bottoms, and graphic tee with a purse in tow, she became obsessed with mix and match knit clothing in her teen years (remember Units?!).
In 2004 she moved beyond the tees and yoga pants to add trendy tunics and dresses to wear alone or over yoga pants along with luxurious wraps in flowy, flattering designs to fit many bodies.
TranquiliT is more than an eco-friendly clothing company. We are a small, socially conscious business that strives to make the world a better place by:
- Making versatile designs of rayon from organic bamboo and organic cotton.
- Sewing locally.
- Donating a percentage of proceeds to Pigs & Pugs Project and Farm Sanctuary.
- Planting 1000 trees annually.
- Offering an eco-shipping option at checkout made of 100% recycled content that can be turned inside out upon receipt to use as a canvas tote.
- Gifting our shoppers with an organic lavender sachet, organic tea, and special surprise with every order.
- Embodying our manifesto: Live fully, laugh often, leave a legacy.
TranquiliT has been featured in The Washington Post, Washingtonian, Shape, and more.